Friday, June 12, 2009

Beth Moore Wisdoms

Hello, dear friends. I would love to fill you in on how my bible study is going. 

As you know, the study is written by Beth Moore. She is a wonderful woman with such a passion for the Lord. She is someone you know you could instantly be friends with. In continuing our study today - with an awesome group of girls, I might add - it occurred to me that Ms. Moore has some excellent quotes. I like to a share a few with you:

  • Human help is wonderful, but it is always human
  • Sometimes the Father even uses our dissatisfaction to show us He wants us to move to another ministry in another place
  • If we want to understand God, we must do it on His terms
  • Somehow, in his limitless capacity to love, nurture, and watch over us, Christ can attend to each of us as if we are the only one in the world
  • Christ will never take us into a battle we cannot win
  • He has surrounded you even when you don't want Him anywhere near because of your sin
  • God's Word was meant to be applied to our reality!

Here's my very favorite:
  • He is the ultimate Prince Charming to every woman, especially the one who forgot she was Cinderella.
And with that, I hope you will sleep well tonight.

Love,

Meg

0 comments:

Post a Comment