Friday, May 22, 2009

I lift my eyes up to the hills...

The Psalms of Ascents - that's what I'm studying this summer in my bible study. It's part of a Beth Moore series. Today we had our first meeting and already it looks like there are great things to come!

The focus is on how to worship more deeply and be more humbled in God's presence. I will definitely giving updates about the study. It's the first time I've done a bible study with a workbook aspect. And if you know me and how much I love structure -- I'm pretty pumped. I mean, who doesn't LOVE filling in the blanks and reflection questions? I guess that's the student in me!


1 comments:

HeLeNa said...

Hehe, I'm kind of amused at your excitement for the workbook. I'm excited for you though. I've heard a lot of good things about Beth Moore studies. Who are you doing the study with?

Post a Comment